Infrastructure And Energy
The Kouengoua and Mbattang law firm has a track record of regularly advising in all segments of the infrastructure and energy industries. We advise on energy law, infrastructure finance, transport matters and more.
Our lawyers understand the commercial, strategic, technical, geographical and political factors that shape and impact these industries, as well as the business issues and risks inherent when working in these sectors within our regions. Our remarkable market leading position also allows us direct access to contacts, local stakeholders and key decision makers within our local market.
The firm’s commitment to excellence has been proven through the quality of projects and clients who have trusted our advise in the past years.
Just to name a few:
- The firm actively worked on a project of syndicated loans for a facility for the construction of a 4 star hotel with 250 rooms in Cameroon,
- The refinancing of $27 million for a mining project in Cameroon
- Provided M&A advise for a telecom giant with interest in a local telecom company
- Commerzbank Paris AG
- SAKOM FZCO
- DEM Group Cameroon
- SDA Worldwide
- Omnium Trust Services
- UTSC Cameroon
- Yapi Kredi Leasing Turkey
- KROLL UK
- S-RM UK
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore