Whether you are running a large multi-jurisdictional immigration program, or need assistance with immigration in a particular country or region we cover, our team of expert immigration lawyers can help you seamlessly manage the movement of your workforce. Designed to meet your need for comprehensive support, our full range of work permit and authorization services help to ensure process compliance with immigration regulations within your country of destination.
These services include:
- Application preparation and filing for temporary work and residence permits, entry clearances, entry visas and immigrant matters
- Visa issuance assistance
- Guidance on entry and departure procedures
- Guidance for successful security and medical clearance processing
- Guidance for complex cases, including advocacy before government agencies
- Advice on dependent and family member visa processing, and ability to work matters.
Our designated teams of experienced lawyers take the time to understand your company’s business objectives, immigration goals and assignees. They communicate openly with you and your assignees throughout the immigration process, building trusted partnerships and providing holistic, customized support.
BUSINESS VISA SERVICES
Applying for the right visa could be a very daunting exercise. Especially in jurisdictions where there is no defined immigration policy backed by laws and regulation. Recognizing the critical nature of this unique area of immigration and the risks associated with noncompliance, our strong team of immigration lawyers have the right approach and experience to meet clients’ business visa needs. Our team provides guidance and immigration support to companies and their employees in anticipation of and during the business visa application process.
Our business visa services include but are not limited to the following:
- Pre-assessment of whether a business visitor visa or work permit is required
- Preparation of business visa application support letters
- Advice on process requirements and related time frames
- Document procurement and authentication support
- Submission of applications or detailed submission guidance, where in-person filing is required by the traveller
- Follow-up with appropriate government agency and passport collection
- Guidance on anticipated processing times
- Emergency assistance for urgent applications